Our small Surface Solution is a smaller version of Surface Protection Solution that was developed for surface protection companies as an optimal system for removing paint from steel and a producing a surface profile ready to paint – with strong adhesion levels.
It will help you stay ahead of your maintenance schedule and avoid extra cost.
This kit contains three of our Ex Air Tools, five of our cold Grinding Files and our cold Grinding Disc. It will pay for itself many times over by avoiding delays and shutdowns. It is Ex certified as safe to use in Ex gas zones 1 & 2 and dust zones 21 & 22. It is used around the globe.
Health, Safety & the Environment
Our Solutions are designed around Health Safety & the Environment (HMS / HSE & OSHA) offering low vibration, low heat and low noise. The fragments produced are large, blunt and will stay all within a few centimeters/inches of your work area. This makes cleanup simple and safe.
Safety Tools files and disc should not be thought disposables because they are very durable. We have rented our grinding solutions for over a decade in the North Sea. Our customers often say that our files and disc last hundreds of times longer than conversional high quality grinding files and disc.
Proposed application areas:
- Corrective maintenance on the platforms
- Corrosion maintenance on ships
- Drilling deck
- Engine room surface maintenance
- Grinding & removing reinforced chartek fiber coatings
- Grinding and surface preparation on live fixed pipelines
- Grinding small radius holes
- Inbetween narrow openings (Grating)
- Inside H Beams corrosion maintanance & paint removal
- Inside pump room
- Mechanical maintenance
- NDT - Non destructive test (stress/cracks)
- Pin hole corrosion
- Remove coating in layers
- Remove coatings from valves
- Topside corrosion maintenance
Our Grinding and Cutting Solutions come safely packed in a custom Pelicase lined with pink anti-static foam and include:
- DNV certification
- EC Declaration
- User manual
- Quality control checklist
- Pneumatic engine diagrams
- Analysis for risk report
- Ex tools and accessories